Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

My Art reflection. By Alazay.

 Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting
1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes, I am pleased with it because I put a lot of effort into it.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
Painting the main square was the easiest.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Ruling because I sometimes did the lines not straight.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton and the plate to draw your circle.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
The colours.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The white paint

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.