Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Three little pigs By Alazay

Three little pigs By Alazay



Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they lived with their mother.

A few years later they got older. The mother said to them  “Move out of home because you are

getting too old”. So they did. They had to build their houses because they had no money.hey

went looking for their materials.

The first pig went to go and build his house out of straw, but the big bad wolf came and said to

to the pig in his house “Be my dinner or I will blow your house in”.

“No’’ said the first little pig. “Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin I will not let you in’’. So he huffed and

puffed and blew the pigs house in. Then the first little pigs house got destroyed.


The second pig set off to build his house out of wood .   He started to build his home and when
he finished he thought it looked amazing. But guess who came? It was the big bad wolf.




“Be my bread for supper or I will blow your house down’’.  “No’’ said the  second little pig. ‘’Not by the hairs on my chiny chin chin I will not let you in”.

He took a big breath and he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house in.

The third little pig went to get bricks to build his house,  it took him all day to build his house . He had to use cement to make his house stay together

otherwise it would fall.  When the third little pig finished his home he went inside to sit by the

fire and enjoyed a hot cup of hot chocolate. There was a knock at the door it was his two brothers they warned him about the wolf

The wolf came and said “Be my bacon or I will blow your house  down’’,

 He huffed and he puffed and he blew the house, but it wasn’t destroyed

He tried again and again but it still wasn’t destroyed so the wolf thought about it’’ I will climb in

through the chimney’’  The  second little pig  said put a pot of hot water on the stove and the wolf jumped

down the chimney and fell into the hot water they quickly shut the lid down from that day on no

one ever saw the wolf again .





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.