Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

*How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?
It has helped me to find new ways to get my work done and to help me with my family and that
I know how to use a netbook.

*I have learned from my teacher Mrs Miller how to improve in my reading using a website called kiwi kids news . It has helped me to understand the text in my reading.

* I have learnt to find new ways to search up information for my learning this year.

*I have learnt from a friend how to find out information because it helps me to read and so I understand the text.

*I have learnt from my family how to search up maths games so I can improve in my maths

* I have helped my friends to understand the text during writing and reading so they improve in their writing and reading.

* My Netbook has helped me with my learning. My Netbook has helped me by getting to things a lot faster so that I can complete my class tasks on time.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alazay its good to hear what a wonderful opportunity learning with a netbook has been for you.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.