Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Movie time

Movie Time
On the 24th of July Liantre and I went to the movies. The theater we went to was Hoyts cinema 2 and we went to watch Monsters University. It was really funny watching them do some really funny things like getting hit in the face with a glowing sea urchin but first a good movie goes better with popcorn.

Liantre and I went to Pak n Save and we brought popcorn, chocolate and  drinks it was fun. When Liantre and I had got the lollies, we started walking to the theater. When I touched the popcorn it felt so silky because I had caramel popcorn.

At the theater we saw my mum, nan, sister, brother and cousin. My sister and cousin went to watch Epic. They said it was really cool but I think that MU was better. My mum, brother and nan went out because they didn’t want to watch a movie so they went shopping in the mall.

When the movie hadn’t started, me and Liantre went in the game room. I played on a lot of cool games.  I won 2 things I got a teddy bear and I won a charm bracelet. It was really cool but the games were really hard.

The movie was going to start so me and Liantre went in and sat in our seats. We were numbers 17 & 18. The movie had started. It is  about 2 monsters. They wanted to become scarers to do that they would have to go to university. That is where they became scarers but in one part of the movie is my favorite part is The scare games. It is so cool and the funny part was when they got in trouble by the librarian. So Mike said ‘’we need to become more fit’’.

From that day forward Mike would have to train his team. Mike got up early in the morning and woke everyone and started to train his team for the next scare game.  When the movie was nearly finishing. I got out my chocolate bar and ate a very big piece. In the movie I saw that winning is okay but teamwork is better. Oh and my favorite character was Art the  purple monster.




When the movie had finished  I  really wanted to know what had happened. Liantre and I went out went back to Liantre’s house and made clay and what we made were clay cakes it was really messy.

By Alazay








             




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.