Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

This is my classroom of the future

This is my future classroom that I have designed using floor planner . My classroom has a pool room so the student's can learn to swim. Also my classroom has a little room in the left conner so if any student teacher's come to read with us they have a little room to work with us.In my room we have a game room so if the students are good and when they have finished there work the student's can have a little time in the game room.Also my classroom has classroom pets we have a fish tank we have a dog and we have a kitten they are so cute. In my classroom there is a reading room and when student's have to read for reading they can just go to the reading room and I am proud of my future classroom because
this is what I think my classroom should be.

1 comments:

Liantre said...

Hi alazay

i like your dream classroom keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.