Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

My reflection on my Origami Crane by Alazay




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my crane. It was a lot of fun making it.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Folding the paper into halves into quarters because I have done this before.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Tucking the legs in because I haven’t made a paper crane before.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Miss Paton, Latisha Pace and Angel

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
Making even folds and doing all the steps by myself.

1 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi Alazay I like your picture you looked cute and I like how you made your origami it looked pretty and how you did your instructions keep up the good work :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.